- Making Neighborhoods Whole – Gordon and Perkins
- My Vertical Neighborhood - Lynda MacGibbon
- Kingdom Come – Reggie McNeal
- Generous Justice – Tim Keller
- Having Nothing, Possessing Everything – Mike Mather
Book of the Month:
The Art of Neighboring: Building Genuine Relationships Right Outside Your Door by Jay Pathak
and Dave Funyon
- The Social Capital Gap – Sheila Sarem
- Proximity + Presence: Social Capital and Polarization – Froswa’ Booker-Drew, PhD
- The Political Power of Being a Good Neighbor– Michael Tubbs
- The Hydraulic Relationship– John McKnight and Cormac Russell
Want to get a full bibliography of CRN’s learning?
Input your email and we'll send you a full list of our resources.
At CRN, we believe our good intentions must be matched with best practices and evidence-based research. We hold ourselves accountable to implementing models that have proven and sustained outcomes. Our initiatives are rooted in Asset-Based Community Development (ABCD), Social Capital Theory, and Contact Theory of Intergroup Relations.
For an expanded overview of how we utilize these models, contact us.